The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart. (Mencius, Chinese philosopher 372-289 BC)

Sunday 10 March 2013

To The Best Mum In The World

The Weekend Picture No. 38


I thought I would let the Dubmeister and the Signs of Spring write today's post. These are the messages they wrote into their cards for my lovely wife this morning:

The Dubmeister  wrote:
Thankyou for being such an AMAZING mum, and for helping me even when I stropped and slammed the door. (I didn't mean it)
M slipped the following letter into her card:
You are the best mummy in the world, you could break the world record for chatting, you could be the best ever teacher, you can win the Great British Bake Off and you are good at keeping cheerful when it's raining at Legoland.
She also made a multi-coloured button bracelet.

E made a 3D card with the message:
"I love you" said M. "I Love you even more" said E. "You are funny always" said W. "You are like a butterfly." said Daddy.
Speak soon
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...