The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart. (Mencius, Chinese philosopher 372-289 BC)

Sunday 18 November 2012

The Weekend Picture No.27

So, that's what my house looks like!

I managed a rare feat on Friday.

I got home during daylight hours!

I am not very keen on the Autumn months because I leave for work before the sun comes up and I get home from work after the sun has had enough and gone down.

I find that as the weeks go by I have to try harder and harder to remember what the outside of my house looks like.

Hence my excitement on Friday when I got to leave work early and rolled into my driveway 3 hours before the dusk hit.

This weekend's picture is an artist's impression of Friday's excitement.

Speak soon
JH

PS This weekend's picture is by Ivan Gregg and can be found on www.shorewomen.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...