The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart. (Mencius, Chinese philosopher 372-289 BC)

Sunday 22 July 2012

The Weekend Picture No.11

The 2012 Logo in toast crusts
I love my kids. They have many great qualities. But they are not perfect (an unusual thing for a parent blogger to say I know). One of their most annoying habits is their aversion to crusts. Every morning we have a mountain of crusts cluttering our kitchen table.

This morning, in a spirit of sporting endeavour, I decided to turn their food waste to good use and recreate the London 2012 logo through the medium of discarded crusts.

I hope it gets you in the mood.

Speak soon.
JH

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog. My teenager still wont eat the crusts or the ends of anything. She actually bites off the ends of french fries, eating only the middle. Hope it gets better with your children!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your comment and apologies for my late reply - I was on holiday last week. I love the revelation about your daughter's chip fetish - that takes crust avoiding to a whole new level!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...